Καλώς ήρθες ξένε στον τόπο μου....

Feel free to leave a comment..

Δευτέρα 29 Μαρτίου 2010

"Endless nights..."


Posted by ShoZu



Tell me what you want
Do you want me to stay the night?
Make it all alright
Make you wanna fight

When the sunlight dies
In endless nights I've walked with you
I've kept you close to me
Made you want to see

Fill my head with lies
Tell me all your secrets
Tell me what is wrong
Tell me what is right

And when the morning comes
You know I'll have to leave you
But if you wait for me
I'll come back to you

We live and we hope
But is it quite enough for us
To sing along with life
In endless sorrow?

"Trust in me" you say
Try and find some truth inside
Lie here next to me
Or leave and let me be

Come find me late at night
Fill my every moment
With everything you hide
Just leave the world outside

They won't understand
They've never seen what we have seen
So let's walk into the light
And freeze ourselves in time

We may fade away
But if we stay true we'll find our
Way to where we were
And stay forever

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου